Cappadocia Hot-Air Balloon Tour
Your Cappadocia hot-air balloon experience will begin with pick-up in an air-conditioned minivan from your central hotel at approximately 5:00 am depending on the location of your hotel in Cappadocia.
Cappadocia presents the most beautiful natural landscapes on earth where volcanic ash has eroded over millions of years to reveal multi-colored layers, spires and the so-called “fairy chimneys.” A hot-air balloon ride offers the most magnificent spellbinding aerial views of the “fairy chimneys”.
First enjoy a light snack and then board your hot air balloon. The hot air balloon ride will be shared with others and has a capacity of up to 20 people. The duration of the flight will be approximately 60 minutes.
Flying over Cappadocia at approximately 1,000 feet (300 meters), you’ll see canyons, spires, plateaus and the old volcano that created this beautiful landscape.
At the end of your tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel in Cappadocia at approximately 7:30 am depending on the location of your hotel.
• Hot Air Balloon Ride
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What’s Not Included:
• Food and drinks, unless specified
• Gratuities (optional)
• Please note that pick up will be around 5:00 – 5:30 am depending on your hotel location in Cappadocia. Drop off will be around 7:30 – 8:00 am depending on your hotel location in Cappadocia. The flight duration is approximately 60 minutes. Once your tour is confirmed we will confirm the pick up and drop off times.
• Comfortable clothing and footwear; a light jacket, hat and sunglasses are highly recommended
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
• Not recommended for participants with back problems or pregnant women