Bosphorus Cruise with Dinner and Belly-Dancing Show
Enjoy a night on the Bosphorus Strait filled with belly dancing and Anatolian folk music during this 3.5-hour dinner cruise from Istanbul. This Bosphorus dinner cruise traverses over the strait’s beautiful evening waters and passes Istanbul’s best sights. See the illuminated Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge and Blue Mosque as you watch a traditional performance and savor great food and drinks.
|Departure & Return Location
||Central Istanbul hotels
||8:00 PM Daily. Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
|Hotel pickup and drop-off
||Transport by air-conditioned Vehicles
||Beverages (local beers, spirits and soft drinks)
||Service charges and local taxes
|Transfer from hotels outside the city center
• Not wheelchair accessible
• This tour does not operate on New Year’s Eve
• Pick-up and drop-off service is only provided from city center hotels including the Old City and Taksim and Beyoglu hotels. Pick up service from outside the city center will be at an additional cost that we will communicate once you give us your exact pick-up location
You will be picked up from your hotel or cruise port between between 19:20 -19.40 transfer to yacht. Sail up the Bosphorus, the waterway between Europe and Asia, as far as the Black Sea, passing under the suspension bridges and viewing Ottoman summer palaces, waterside mansions and modern villas which line the European and Asian coasts. The panoramic view of Istanbul by the Bosphorus at night and dinner will both be memorable.
Dinner Cruise Entertainment Program
– Welcome cocktail on deck
– D.J music
– Üsküdar’a gider iken (A traditional Turkish melody musical performance)
– Asuk Masuk (Asuk Masuk is an comedic imitation play of dwarfs enacted by two dancers)
– Belly Dancing
– Turkish Folk Dance (selected dances from different regions of Turkey)
– Turkish Romany Dance
– Hors d’oeuvres dishes – traditional Turkish mezze
– Fresh seasonal salad
– Grilled fish or chicken steak
– Unlimited local drinks (includes a selection of local wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks. Imported drinks are available for an extra charge).
– Turkish coffee
At the end of the dinner cruise at around 11:45 pm you will be dropped back to the hotel or cruise port.