Princess Island Day Tour from Istanbul
08:30 am – You will be picked-up from your hotel for a full day tour of the Princess Islands. Then you will get on board the local shared passenger boat for a short trip to reach Buyukada or the Princess Islands. See the traditional wooden houses and enjoy the panoramic views from the Islands. Experience horse-drawn carriage rides through the narrow streets and view the summer homes of some of the most affluent Turks. Lunch will be provided in a traditional Turkish restaurant; a fish entree is recommended. At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel at approximately 5:30 pm.
• Hotel pickup and drop off (on European side of Istanbul only) & Istanbul cruise port.
• Transport by air-conditioned coach
• Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tour
• Round-trip boat crossing
• Horse-drawn carriage tour
• Entrance fees
• Local taxes and service charges
What’s Not Included:
• Gratuities (optional)
• Food and drinks, unless specified
• Not wheelchair accessible
• A small amount of walking is involved