Day 1: Depart from Istanbul to Cappadocia with Overnight Bus
18:00 Pick up from your hotel and transfer to bus station.
20:30 Depart from Istanbul to Cappadocia. The bus trip takes around 10 hours. There are three breaks on the way for your personal needs.
Note: During your transfer on the local bus, you will be unaccompanied and touring services will start once you have met your local tour guide upon arrival at the destination.
Day 2: Full Day North Cappadocia Tour
Upon your arrival at the Goreme bus station in Cappadocia you will be met at the bus station and transferred to your Cappadocia hotel. At the hotel you can have your breakfast and be ready to meet your tour guide around 09:30. Your tour will start with a visit to the Devrent Valley to see the unique fairy chimneys. Next you will visit the Pasabag Monk’s Valley to see the mushroom-shaped pinnacles. After this visit, you will drive to the city of Avanos. After lunch you will visit the beautiful open air museum of Goreme where the remains of rock-cut churches and Christian settlements date back hundreds of years. Finally towards the end of the day tour before returning to your hotel, you will be able to visit the natural castles of Uchisar. At the end of the tour you will be dropped back to your hotel in the evening. Overnight in Cappadocia. (B, L)
Day 3: Full Day South Cappadocia Tour, Overnight Bus to Pamukkale
After breakfast at the hotel around 09:30 you will be picked up and met by your tour guide to begin your full day tour of South Cappadocia. Your tour guide will brief you on the day’s activities. Your tour will begin with a visit to the Red Valley where you will be able to explore the famous rock-cut churches and hike approximately 5 km through the Güllüdere (Rose) Valley. Next you will visit Çavusin village which is famous for its houses and churches of the Christian Clergymen. We will take a break for lunch around noon. After lunch you will drive to the Pigeon Valley. In the afternoon you will visit the Kaymakli underground city where early Christians lived. This will be the end of your full day tour. After the tour you will travel overnight to Pamukkale in a non-smoking, fully air-conditioned local bus departing the bus station approximately 8:30 pm. The total duration of travel will be 10 hours with arrival into Pamukkale the next day. There will be three breaks on the way to Istanbul for your personal needs. (B, L)
Day 4: Full Day Pamukkale Tour, Kusadasi
Upon your arrival at the Pamukkale / Denizli main bus station between 05:30 – 06:00, you will be picked up and transferred to your hotel to freshen up. You will have time to have breakfast and a short rest. Around 09:30 you will be picked up from the hotel to begin your guided tour of the Pamukkale and Hierapolis area with a profession licensed tour guide. Around 10:00 you will visit the first destination of Karahayit to see the Red Spring Waters. After Karahayit we will drive to Pamukkale and begin the visit to the ancient city of Hierapolis around 10:30. The highlights of Hierapolis are Necropolis, Roman Baths, Domitian Gate, Latrina, Oil Factory, Frontinious Street, Agora, Byzantium Gate, Triton Fountain, Cathedral, Apollon Temple, Plutonium, Theater and Antique Pool. You will also be able to take some photos from the nicest corners of Pamukkale. Around 12:30 you will be given some free time for approximately 60 minutes to explore the natural beauties of Pamukkale. As an option, you may choose to swim in the Pamukkale Antique Pools (at own expense) during this free time. At 13:30 you will meet the guide and will get a chance to walk in the middle of the Pamukkale travertines from top to down without shoes and socks. At 14:30 you will be taken for lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch at approximately 15:30 you will visit an Onyx Factory for approximately 30 minutes. At the end of the tour around approximately 16:00, you will begin your drive to Kusadasi (approximately 3 hours). We will drop you to your hotel in Kusadasi for dinner and for your overnight stay in Kusadasi. (B, L, D)
Day 5: Full Day Ephesus Tour, Overnight Bus to Istanbul
After breakfast at the hotel around 08:30 you will be picked up and met by your tour guide to begin your full day tour of Ephesus. Your tour guide will brief you on the day’s activities. You will first visit the Temple of Artemis which was once one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. Next you will visit the world famous ancient Greco- Roman City of Ephesus, the most well preserved example in the world. After visiting this impressive site, you will have a break for lunch. After lunch you will visit the House of Virgin Mary, where it is believed she spent her last days. This is a holy place for both Christians and Muslims. Afterwards you will visit the Isabey Mosque. After the tour overnight bus to Istanbul in a non-smoking, fully air-conditioned bus departing approximately 8:30 pm. The total duration of travel will be 10 hours. There will be three breaks on the way for your personal needs.
Day 6: Arrival in Istanbul
The local bus will arrive at the main Istanbul bus station between 7:30 – 9:30 am depending on traffic conditions. END OF SERVICES.
Note: When you arrive in Istanbul, you can take the free shuttle bus to Aksaray or Taksim. The free shuttle service is provided by the local bus company, not by us therefore you can choose to take the shuttle bus to Aksaray or Taksim. Another option is to take the underground train from the bus station to the Ataturk airport, Aksaray, Sultanahmet, Sirkeci or Taksim on your own.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
• All transfers mentioned in the itinerary
• Overnight intercity coach / local bus tickets as per the itinerary
• 1 night in Cappadocia at a cave hotel including breakfast
• 1 night in Kusadasi at a 4-star hotel including breakfast
• Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary: (B) breakfast, (L) lunch, (D) dinner
• Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
• Car park, Gasoline, Highway & Bridge Fees
• Local taxes and service charges
• Transfer from Bus Station to Hotel in Istanbul at the End of the Tour
• Tips to staff, items of a personal nature
• Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
• This is a regular group tour.
• As this is a group tour, there will be shopping stops included in the tours. If you do not wish to make shopping stops please request a private tour of Cappadocia and we can provide the additional cost separately.
• Travellers using intercity ground or air transportation will not be accompanied by a tour guide. Upon reaching the touring destination, a tour guide from the local area will meet you to start the touring service.
Optional add-on tours at an additional charge:
Highly Recommended in Cappadocia:
- Hot-air Balloon Ride: Join the hot-air balloon ride at a cost of USD 175.00 per person. To obtain details and book this add-on tour click Book Now.
- Whirling Dervish Show: Enjoy the whirling dervish show at a cost of USD 70.00 per person. To obtain details and book this add-on tour click Book Now.
- Traditional Turkish Night Show with Dinner: Join the traditional Turkish night show with dinner at a cost of USD 80.00 per person. To obtain details and book this add-on tour click Book Now.