[vc_row type=”container” padding_top=”” padding_bottom=””][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Day 1: Arrival in Istanbul, Transfer to Hotel
Upon your arrival you will be picked you up from the Ataturk Airport and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2: Full Day Byzantine & Ottoman Relics Tour, Flight to Kayseri/Nevsehir
After breakfast check out from your hotel in Istanbul. After breakfast approximately at 8:30 am pick up from your hotel to begin the full day tour. Visit Hagia Sophia Museum, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar and Topkapi Palace. Lunch at a local restaurant. After the tour you are transferred to Istanbul airport for your flight to Kayseri or Nevehir. Upon your arrival at the Kayseri or Nevsehir airport a representative will be present holding your name sign to pick you up and transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Cappadocia. (B, L)
Day 3: Full Day Cappadocia Tour, Flight to Izmir
After breakfast around 9:30 am you will be picked up from your hotel to join the full day tour of Cappadocia.
On the tour you will be able to visit as below:
Devrent Valley: Devrent is situated on the northern slopes of Aktepe, 1km from Pasabaglari (Monks’ Valley) and 5 km from Avanos. The ruins at Devrent are spread over three valleys, which also house several pointed fairy chimneys with large stems.
Avanos: A center of terra cotta work of art since 3000 BC, it is a town where you will be invited to visit a traditional pottery workshop, which is possibly set deep into the hillsides. The clay, which comes from the Red River passing through the town, gives life both to the land and to the local economy.
Break for lunch at a traditional Turkish restaurant.
After lunch, continue your tour to:
Goreme Open Air Museum: Goreme was an important Christian centre in the early years of the Middle Ages, was a bishopric administered by Mokissos near Aksaray in the 11th and 13th centuries. Despite the vast numer of monasteries, churches and chapels in the vicinity of Goreme, there are not many inscriptions bearing dates. For this reason, these religious buildings are mainly dated according to the iconography or architectural features.
Uchisar: Uchisar is a troglodyte town situated right in the middle of Cappadocia. It is named after the enormous piece of rock in the center of the town, which was once used as a castle. This extraordinary rock is the highest peak of the area with the view of whole Cappadocia and Erciyes (Argeus) Mountain.
Kaymakli: Kaymakli underground city is one of the largest and deepest of the 40 others in Cappadocia. It has eight floors, although not all are open to the public.
After the tour you are transferred to Kayseri or Nevsehir airport for your flight to Izmir through Istanbul. Upon your arrival at the Izmir airport a representative will be present holding your name sign to pick you up and transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Kusadasi. (B, L)
Day 4: Full Day Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour
After breakfast around 08:00 you will be picked up from your Kusadasi hotel and taken to the meeting point in Selcuk where the full group will first meet. You will then begin the Pamukkale tour with a drive from Selcuk starting at 8:30 am to Pamukkale which will be around 3 hours. En route to Pamukkale after 1.5 hours, there will be a 10 minutes stop for restroom break. Upon arrival around 11:45, the group will be first taken to have lunch and after lunch at around 13:00 you will begin your guided tour of the Pamukkale and Hierapolis area with a profession licensed tour guide. In Pamukkale, you will see the Cotton Cliffs, one of the natural wonders of the world formed by deposits of calcareous salts. Also you will visit the ancient ruins of the City of Hierapolis with its basilica, theatre and Roman Baths. At the end of the guided tour, you will have some free time to explore the area on your own. As an option, you may choose to swim in the Pamukkale antique pools (at own expense) during this free time. The tour guide will inform you about the exact meeting point and time. At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred to your hotel at around 19:00. Overnight in Kusadasi. (B, L, D)
Day 5: Full Day Ephesus Tour, Flight to Istanbul
After breakfast at the hotel around 08:30 you will be picked up and met by your tour guide to begin your full day tour of Ephesus. Your tour guide will brief you on the day’s activities. You will first visit the Temple of Artemis which was once one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. Next you will visit the world famous ancient Greco- Roman City of Ephesus, the most well-preserved example in the world. After visiting this impressive site, you will have a break for lunch. After lunch you will visit the House of Virgin Mary, where it is believed she spent her last days. This is a holy place for both Christians and Muslims. Afterwards you will visit the Isabey Mosque. At end of the tour you will be transferred to Izmir airport for your late evening return flight to Istanbul. Upon arrival you will be picked up from the airport and transferred to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul. (B, L)
Day 6: Departure, Transfer to Ataturk International Airport in Istanbul
After breakfast check out from hotel (before 12:00), transfer to Istanbul Ataturk Airport as per your international flight details. End of tour and services. (B)
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
• Arrival, departure airport transfers and ground transportation
• Domestic flight tickets as per the itinerary
• 2 nights in Istanbul at Special Class or Boutique Hotels including breakfast
• 1 night in Cappadocia at a cave hotel including breakfast
• 2 nights in Kusadasi at a 4-star hotel including breakfast
• Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
• Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch)
• Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
• Car park, Gasoline, Highway & Bridge Fees
• Local taxes and service charges
• International airfare & airport taxes
• Visa to enter Turkey
• Tips & Personal Items
• Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
• This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
• The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour
• Please advise your arrival details at time of booking
• Pick up from Sabiha Gokcen Airport will be at an extra cost of USD 50.00 for one way up to 4 people
• Please note that the Blue Mosque is not open for visitation on Fridays as it is closed for religious prayer services. You will only be able to visit the outside of Blue Mosque area on tours operated on Fridays. No visitation will be allowed inside the Blue Mosque for tourists on Fridays.
• St. Sophia is closed on Monday, this will be replaced with the Basilica Cistern (Yerebatan Sarnici)
• Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesday, it will be replaced with the Beylerbeyi Palace
• Grand Bazaar is closed on Sunday
• During religious holidays, the spice market and Grand Bazaar are closed
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row type=”container” padding_top=”” padding_bottom=””][vc_column][vc_cta h2=”” add_button=”right” btn_title=”CUSTOMIZE YOUR TOUR” btn_color=”pink” btn_size=”lg” btn_link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fwww.onenationtravel.com%2Ftailor-made-turkey-tours%2F||target:%20_blank”]Travel Tip: This tour is fully customizable and can be extended as per your specific touring needs. We can add, substitute or delete any touring site or city from the itinerary as required. Request us for a tailor-made itinerary.[/vc_cta][/vc_column][/vc_row]