Europe’s most complete classical metropolis, Ephesus is an ancient site located in Aegean Turkey. By the 1st century BC, Ephesus was one of the largest cities in all of the Roman Empire, boasting one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, the Temple of Artemis. The ruins of Ephesus are well preserved and contained within a large archaeological site, making it one of Turkey’s most popular tourist attractions. Its attractions include the massive Theater, the Temple of Hadrian and the magnificent Celsus Library, a two-story structure that was built to house more than 12,000 scrolls.
- Ephesus Day Trip from Istanbul on
- 2-Day Ephesus Pamukkale Tour from Istanbul by Bus on
- 5 Days Turkey Tour from Kusadasi: Ephesus, Pamukkale and Cappadocia (Tour will start in Kusadasi and will end in Istanbul) on
- 10 Days Istanbul, Cappadocia and Antalya Tour on
- Pamukkale Tour from Kusadasi, Selcuk or Sirince with Daily Departures on