2 Days Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul by Plane (without Hotel)
Enjoy traveling to Cappadocia on a short 2 days / 1 night trip from Istanbul by Plane. This tour allows the clients to book their own choice of hotel in Cappadocia at their own expense. All transfer services from/to the client-selected hotel in Cappadocia will be included. This tour includes 2 full days of sightseeing in Cappadocia, domestic round-trip flight tickets, ground transportation for transfers and meals per itinerary.
Prices are as below in USD:
For 1 person: USD 320.00 per person (without hotel).
For 2 or more people: USD 280.00 per person (without hotel).
2-Day Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul (without hotel)
During the tour, you will visit: Pasabag Monks Valley, Avanos City, Göreme Open-Air Museum, Uçhisar Castle, Red Valley, Rose Valley, Pigeon Valley, Kaymakli Underground City and more.
Day 1: Fly to Kayseri/Nevsehir from Istanbul — North Cappadocia Tour
You will be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul around 4:30 am and will be transferred to the domestic airport for your flight from Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir between 6:00 – 7:30 am. Upon arrival at Kayseri or Nevsehir airport, you will be picked up and transferred to Cappadocia. In Cappadocia, you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your full-day tour of North Cappadocia.
Your tour will start with a visit to the Devrent Valley to see the unique fairy chimneys. Next, you will visit the Pasabag Monk’s Valley to see the mushroom-shaped pinnacles. After this visit, you will drive to the city of Avanos. After lunch, you will visit the beautiful open-air museum of Goreme where the remains of rock-cut churches and Christian settlements date back hundreds of years. Finally towards the end of the day tour before returning to your hotel, you will be able to visit the natural castles of Uchisar. After the tour, you will be transferred to the hotel you have booked on your own in Cappadocia.
• Overnight in Cappadocia.
• Included Meal(s): Lunch
Day 2: South Cappadocia Tour — Fly back to Istanbul
Around 9:30 am, you will be picked up from your hotel to begin the full-day tour of South Cappadocia. On the tour today, you will visit the Red Valley, Cavusin Village, Pigeon Valley, and Kaymakli Underground City. At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred to Kayseri or Nevsehir airport for your late evening return flight between 7:00 – 10:00 pm (flight duration is approximately 1 hour 30 minutes) to Istanbul. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
- Included Meal(s): Lunch
- In this itinerary, we will not be booking a hotel in Cappadocia for you. The client can book and their own choice of hotel at their own expense. We will provide pick-up and drop-off service from/to your selected hotel.
- Please note that your return flight from Kayseri / Nevsehir to Istanbul will arrive at either the New Airport in Istanbul or at the Sabiha Gökçen Airport depending on the availability of flights on the ticket purchase date.
- If you have a preference to return to a specific airport in Istanbul i.e. Sabiha Gokcen or Istanbul New Airport, you must request your choice of the airport in Istanbul by email prior to your tour booking. Any changes requested once your booking is confirmed will incur an additional cost.
- Upon arrival at Istanbul airport, you will have to arrange your own pick-up service from Istanbul airport to your hotel in Istanbul. This transfer is not included as part of your package tour services with us. Our service ends upon your flight arrival at Istanbul Airport.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- The order of the itinerary is indicative and subject to change, but all visits described will take place.
- Pick up from Istanbul hotel and transfer to Istanbul Airport (on the European side of Istanbul only)
- Domestic flight tickets from Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir and from Kayseri or Nevsehir to Istanbul only
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
- 2 lunches
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- Transport by air-conditioned Vehicles
- Local taxes and service charges
- Hotel accommodation (Client will book the hotel by themselves and at their own expense)
- Drop off transportation service from Istanbul New Airport OR Sabiha Gökçen Airport to Istanbul Hotel upon returning to Istanbul
- Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Any optional tours
- Tips to staff, items of a personal nature
- Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
- Travel insurance
WHAT TO BRING:
- Hiking shoes
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
- The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour
- Vegetarian lunch option available upon request
- The hot air balloon ride operates in optimum weather conditions. The decision for the flight to take off on any given day is decided by the local government at the last minute depending on weather conditions to ensure passenger safety. If your paid and scheduled hot air balloon ride gets cancelled by the tour company at the last minute for weather conditions, we will provide you with a refund of USD 290.00 for the hot air balloon ride if you have it booked with us.
- The normal arrival time in Istanbul is between 8:00 – 10:00 pm. If you are planning on reserving your plane back home that same day, we recommend you book a plane ticket from 12:30 am onwards, to avoid missing your flight.
WHEN TO BOOK?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
- You can book up to 2 days before (Istanbul local time) if there are still places available. If less than 2 days before the start of your requested tour date, please contact us by email or phone as it would be a last-minute booking that will need to be checked for availability before your tour reservation is confirmed.