2 Days Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul by Overnight Bus
Join the budget Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul by Bus: Discover this amazing region where different fairy chimney formations can be seen and learn about the ancient lifestyle of Cappadocia.
Select total number of rooms required and travel date below for pricing:
Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul by Bus
Day 1: Overnight Bus to Cappadocia
Late evening you will be transferred to the bus station to take your overnight bus departing at 8.30 pm to Cappadocia. The total duration of travel will be 11 hours. There will be three breaks on the way to Cappadocia for your personal needs. You will arrive in Cappadocia at the Goreme bus station in the morning the next day.
Note: During your transfer on the local bus, you will be unaccompanied and touring services will start once you have met your local tour guide upon arrival at the destination.
Day 2: Full Day North Cappadocia Tour
Upon your arrival at the Goreme bus station in Cappadocia, you will be met at the bus station and transferred to your Cappadocia hotel. At the hotel you can have your breakfast and be ready to meet your tour guide around 9:30 am. Your tour will start with a visit to the Devrent Valley to see the unique fairy chimneys. Next you will visit the Pasabag Monk’s Valley to see the mushroom-shaped pinnacles. After this visit, you will drive to the city of Avanos. After lunch you will visit the beautiful open-air museum of Goreme where the remains of rock-cut churches and Christian settlements date back hundreds of years. Finally towards the end of the day tour before returning to your hotel, you will be able to visit the natural castles of Uchisar. At the end of the tour you will be dropped back to your hotel in the evening.
- Overnight in Cappadocia
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
Day 3: Full Day South Cappadocia Tour, Overnight Bus to Istanbul
After breakfast at the hotel around 9:30 am you will be picked up and met by your tour guide to begin your full day tour of South Cappadocia. Your tour guide will brief you on the day’s activities. Your tour will begin with a visit to the Red Valley where you will be able to explore the famous rock-cut churches and hike approximately 5 km through the Güllüdere (Rose) Valley. Next you will visit Çavusin village which is famous for its houses and churches of the Christian Clergymen. We will take a break for lunch around noon. After lunch you will drive to the Pigeon Valley. In the afternoon you will visit the Kaymakli Underground City or Ozkonak Underground City where early Christians lived. This will be the end of your full day tour. After the tour you will travel overnight to Istanbul in a non-smoking, fully air-conditioned local bus departing the bus station approximately 8:30 pm. The total duration of travel will be 11 hours with arrival into Istanbul the next day. There will be three breaks on the way to Istanbul for your personal needs.
- Overnight Bus to Istanbul
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
Day 4: Arrival in Istanbul
The local bus will arrive at the main Istanbul bus station between 7:30 – 9:30 am depending on traffic conditions. Upon your arrival at the main bus station in Istanbul, it will be the end of our service. You will need to arrange your own transportation from the bus station. End of our service.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- All transfers mentioned in the itinerary
- Overnight intercity coach / local bus tickets (Istanbul to Cappadocia and Cappadocia to Istanbul)
- 1 night in Cappadocia at a cave hotel including breakfast
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary: (B) breakfast, (L) lunch
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- Local taxes and service charges
- Transfer from Bus Station to Hotel in Istanbul at the End of the Tour
- Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Any optional tours
- Tips to staff, items of a personal nature
- Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
- Travel insurance
- The order of the itinerary is indicative and subject to change, but all visits described will take place.
- This is a regular group tour
- As this is a group tour, there will be shopping stops included in the tours. If you do not wish to make shopping stops please request a private tour of Cappadocia and we can provide the additional cost separately.
- The hot air balloon ride operates in optimum weather conditions. The decision for the flight to take off on any given day is decided by the local government at the last minute depending on weather conditions to ensure passenger safety. If your paid and scheduled hot air balloon ride gets cancelled by the tour company at the last minute for weather conditions, we will provide you with a refund of USD 290.00 for the hot air balloon ride if you have it booked with us.
Accommodation in below Hotels (or similar hotels depending on vacancy at the time of booking):
In Cappadocia: Holiday Cave Hotel OR Asia Minor Hotel OR Heaven Cave House OR Kismet Cave House
The quoted price of this tour covers accommodations in hotels as mentioned above or in similar quality hotels.
If you wish to include a higher quality hotel, we offer two options:
Option 1: We can upgrade your hotel at an additional cost. This cost will be added to the total tour price of the standard package tour.
Option 2: You can arrange your own accommodation on the tour as per your preference. We can offer a new package tour price without including the cost of hotel accommodation. If Option 2 is preferred, all services as part of the package tour will be provided except for hotel accommodation.
Please let us know the option you prefer at the time the tour request is made so that we can price the tour accordingly. If no change in hotels is needed and you wish to proceed with the hotels highlighted in our package tour at the quoted tour price then you may book the tour directly online.