4 Days Private Tour (Pamukkale – Ephesus – Cappadocia) by Flight
- Duration: 4 Days & 3 Nights
- Departure: Everyday
- Start /End City: Istanbul / Istanbul
- Trip Type: Private Tour
- Hotel Rating: Cave Hotel & 4 Star Hotel
- Highlights: Visit the Göreme Open-Air Museum, Visit the Kaymakli Underground City, Visit the Red and Rose Valleys, Visit the Uçhisar Castle, Visit the Avanos Village, Visit the the world-famous travertine cotton castle of Pamukkale and Ephesus, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
Day 1 –
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Pick up from Istanbul hotel and transfer to Istanbul Airport (on the European side of Istanbul only)
- All domestic flights from city to city mentioned above(Istanbul – Cappadocia – Izmir – Istanbul).
- 1 night in Cappadocia at a cave hotel including breakfast
- 2 nights in Kusadasi at a 4-star hotel including breakfast
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch)
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- Local taxes and service charges
- Drop off transportation service from Istanbul New Airport OR Sabiha Gökçen Airport to Istanbul Hotel upon returning to Istanbul
- Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Any optional tours
- Tips to staff, items of a personal nature
- Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
- Travel insurance
- Vegetarian lunch option available upon request
- The normal arrival time in Istanbul is between 8:00 – 10:00 pm. If you are planning on reserving your plane back home that same day, we recommend you book a plane ticket from 12:30 am onwards, to avoid missing your flight.
WHEN TO BOOK?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
- You can book up to 2 days before (Istanbul local time) if there are still places available. If less than 2 days before start of your requested tour date, please contact us by email or phone as it would be a last-minute booking that will need to be checked for availability before your tour reservation is confirmed.