No products in the cart.
Bosphorus Dinner Cruise
This is an amazing way to experience Bosphorus! Enjoy Istanbul’s historical sites and a belly dancing show with a Bosphorus dinner cruise on the Bosphorus.
You will be picked up from your hotel or cruise port between 19:20 -19.40 transfer to the yacht. Sail up the Bosphorus, the waterway between Europe and Asia, as far as the Black Sea, passing under the suspension bridges and viewing Ottoman summer palaces, waterside mansions and modern villas which line the European and Asian coasts. The panoramic view of Istanbul by the Bosphorus at night and dinner will both be memorable.
Dinner Cruise Entertainment Program
– Welcome cocktail on the deck
– D.J music
– Üsküdar’a gider iken (A traditional Turkish melody musical performance)
– Asuk Masuk (Asuk Masuk is an comedic imitation play of dwarfs enacted by two dancers)
– Belly Dancing – Turkish Folk Dance (selected dances from different regions of Turkey)
– Turkish Romany Dance
– Hors d’oeuvres dishes
– traditional Turkish mezze
– Fresh seasonal salad
– Grilled fish or chicken steak
– Unlimited local drinks (includes a selection of local wines, beers, spirits, and soft drinks. (Imported drinks are available for an extra charge).
– Turkish coffee
At the end of the dinner cruise at around 11:30 pm, you will be dropped back to the hotel or cruise port.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Hotel pickup and drop off (on the European side of Istanbul only) & Istanbul cruise port.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Beverages (local beers, spirits, and soft drinks)
- Live entertainment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Imported drinks
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour does not operate on New Year’s Eve
• Hotel pickup and drop off (on European side of Istanbul only) & Istanbul cruise port.
• Transport by air-conditioned coach
• Beverages (local beers, spirits and soft drinks)
• Live entertainment
What’s Not Included:
• Gratuities (optional)
• Imported drinks
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• This tour does not operate on New Year’s Eve