No products in the cart.
Istanbul Classic & Bosphorus Cruise Combination Tour
Combination of half-day morning Istanbul Classics Tour and Enjoy a half-day afternoon Bosphorus cruise between the straits of Europe and Asia.
Istanbul Combo: Classic City Tour and Bosphorus Cruise
At approximately 8:30 am you will be picked up from your hotel or cruise port to begin the full day shared group tour. You will first join the half-day morning Istanbul Classic tour and visit the Hagia Sophia Museum, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, and the Grand Bazaar. After lunch at a local restaurant, you will then join the half-day afternoon Bosphorus Cruise. At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel or cruise port around 5:30 pm.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Hotel pickup and drop off (on the European side of Istanbul only) & Istanbul cruise port.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tour
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes and service charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- During religious holidays, the spice market and Grand Bazaar are closed
- St. Sophia is closed on Monday, this will be replaced with the Basilica Cistern (Yerebatan Sarnici)
- Please note that the Blue Mosque is not open for visitation on Fridays as it is closed for religious prayer services. You will only be able to visit the outside of the Blue Mosque area on tours operated on Fridays. No visitation will be allowed inside the Blue Mosque for tourists on Fridays
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
- The regular group tour has a shopping stop included in the tour
- Pick-up and drop-off service is only provided from city center hotels including the Old City and Taksim and Beyoglu hotels. Pick up service from outside the city center will be at an additional cost that we will communicate once you give us your exact pick-up location