Pamukkale Day Tour from Selcuk
Take a trip to the Hierapolis & Pamukkale on a full-day tour from Selçuk and explore the Ancient City of Hierapolis and mineral water swimming pool with our expert local tour guide.
How to book?
1. Select number of guests
2. Select a date on calendar
3. click on booking button
Day-Trip from Selçuk to Pamukkale & Return
- Duration 12 hours (Approx.)
- Shared Group Tour
- Meeting Point Options: Selçuk Bus Station, Selçuk Hotels
- Departure Time: Between 8.00 am and 8:30 am
Around 8:00 am you will be picked up from your hotel and taken to the meeting point in Selçuk where the full group will first meet. You will then begin the Pamukkale tour with a drive from Selcuk starting at 8:30 am to Pamukkale which will be around 3 hours. En route to Pamukkale after 1.5 hours, there will be a 10 minutes stop for a restroom break. Upon arrival around 11:45 am the group will be first taken to have lunch and after lunch, at around 1:00 pm you will begin your guided tour of the Pamukkale and Hierapolis area with a profession licensed tour guide. In Pamukkale, you will see the Cotton Cliffs, one of the natural wonders of the world formed by deposits of calcareous salts. Also, you will visit the ancient ruins of the City of Hierapolis with its basilica, theatre, and Roman Baths. At the end of the guided tour, you will have some free time to explore the area on your own. As an option, you may choose to swim in the Pamukkale antique pools (at own expense) during this free time. The tour guide will inform you about the exact meeting point and time. At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Kusadasi, Selçuk or Sirince or at around 7:00. END OF SERVICES.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tour
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes and service charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- The order of the itinerary is indicative and subject to change, but all visits described will take place.
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
- The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can swim in the Antique pool in Pamukkale. However, please note that there is an extra charge that you will have to pay directly at your own expense before entry to the pools. This entrance fee to the pools is not covered as part of your tour. Please note that you must bring your own towel, swimsuit etc. if you need to use the pools.
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Transport by air-conditioned coach
• Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tour
• Entrance fees
• Local taxes and service charges
What’s Not Included:
• Gratuities (optional)
• Food and drinks, unless specified
• This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
• The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• Not wheelchair accessible
• You can swim in the Antique pool in Pamukkale. However, please note that there is an extra charge that you will have to pay directly at your own expense before entry to the pools. This entrance fees to the pools is not covered as part of your tour. as Please note that you must bring your own towel, swimsuit etc. if you need to use the pools.