No products in the cart.
Before exploring the hot springs of Pamukkale and walking through the remains of the ancient Hierapolis, take a look at this amazing area from a height. Join a tandem paragliding to fly Over the Famous Travertines of Pamukkale and get a unique once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Paragliding Over The Famous Travertines Of Pamukkale
Thrill-seekers and adrenaline lovers cannot miss this chance of a lifetime to fly over the World Heritage Site. Enjoy an amazing bird’s-eye view of Pamukkale’s white travertines and the ruins of the ancient city of Hierapolis. The paragliding flight duration takes 10-15 minutes depending on the weather conditions.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Use of helmet
- DVD and Photos (optional) 40 USD
- Your flight time will be approximately 10 – 15 minutes depending on weather conditions on the day.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or pregnant women.