No products in the cart.
Private Full Day Ephesus Tour from Istanbul
Experience the splendor and history of Ephesus on a Full Day Ephesus Tour from Istanbul. With the daily departure, you can experience this tour as a private tour with a licensed English-speaking tour guide in an air-conditioned car. This tour is fully customizable and you can design your own itinerary.
Obtain your tour price by selecting tour dates and specifics below:
04:30 You will be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul and transferred to Istanbul airport.
05:00 Arrival airport for flight from Istanbul to Izmir
07:00 Fly From Istanbul to Izmir
07:55 Upon arrival at the airport you will be transferred to Selcuk where you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your full-day private tour.
We recommend the following itinerary to consider for your private tour as it includes some popular highlights to see while visiting Ephesus:
Ephesus antique site: Enter through the Magnesia Gate and begin a slow, downhill walk with your guide into the ruins of this Roman provincial capital. Your route takes you past the Odeum, the Celsus Library, the Temple of Hadrian, the Fountain of Trajan and the Great Theater. The Theater had seating for 25,000, was the site where St. Paul preached to the Ephesians, and is used today for a local spring festival.
Temple of Artemis: The temple of Artemision is known as one of the Seven Wonders of the Antic world. It has been built in the areas of Ephesus on a flat area which has over the centuries turned into a swamp. Break for lunch at a traditional Turkish restaurant. After lunch, continue your tour to:
House of Virgin Mary: Virgin Mary House, It is the place where Mary may have spent her last days. Indeed, she may have come in the area together with Saint John.
Isabey Mosque: Isa Bey Mosque is one of the most delicate examples of Seljukian architecture, situated below the basilica of Saint John. The mosque was built by the master Syrian architecture Ali son of Mushimish al -Damishki, between the years of 1374 and 1375.
Sirince Village; which was a Greek village and well know with its beauty and 2012 that most famouse people were there.
At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred to Izmir airport for your late evening return flight around 7:00 – 9:00 pm (1-hour flight duration) to Istanbul. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
Important note: Upon arrival at the Istanbul domestic airport you will have to arrange your own pick-up transfer from the airport to your hotel in Istanbul. This transfer is not included as part of your package tour services with us.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Pick up from Hotel to Istanbul Airport (on the European side of Istanbul only) & Istanbul cruise port
- Round-trip flights from Istanbul to Izmir
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tour
- Transport in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking private vehicle
- Lunch (Vegetarian lunch option available upon request).
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- Local taxes and service charges
- Drop off from Istanbul domestic Airport to Hotel
- Airport pick up and drop off services will be provided in a shared vehicle with other tourists. Private transfer service will be at an additional cost. Please let us know if you require an Additional Info: private transfer service.