No products in the cart.
Private Pamukkale Tour from Denizli Airport
Discover with us the amazing White Cliffs of Pamukkale (Cotton Castle) and enjoy our private Pamukkale tour from Denizli airport to see the Best historical sites of Pamukkale, such as the Karahayit Red Springs, Thermal Pools, and White terraces. Enjoy many things to do with this private tour. Transfer from and back to Denizli Airport are included.
Obtain your tour price by selecting tour dates and specifics below:
Private Pamukkale tour from Denizli Airport
START TIME: Anytime! Just let us know when you arrive and when your next flight departs.
TOUR TYPE: Private Tour, flexible and customized
DRIVER: Private driver with a spacious air-conditioned car
When you arrive at Denizli airport, you will find the One Nation Travel representative is waiting for you by a private air-conditioned vehicle to transfer to Pamukkale. After about a 1-hour’ drive (70KM), we’ll arrive in Pamukkale. Pamukkale has been famous for its many mineral-rich hot springs since ancient times. In Pamukkale, you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your full-day tour of Pamukkale.
We will visit firstly Hierapolis Ancient City, once very popular because the royal families and nobles took baths in hot springs and lived here. There is not only a huge open-air theatre but also a large number of burial areas left for many people who enjoyed their old ages here.
Then we will go to visit Pamukkale, a natural terrace field full of calcium carbonate, and hot spring, known as Cotton Castle for it is as white as white cotton. You can bring your swimsuit as you may have the opportunity to bath in the hot springs or have fun at the Cleopatra Swimming Pool (extra fee applies). At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to the Denizli airport by 5:30 pm.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Pick up and drop off from Denizli Airport (24 X7)
- Transport by air-conditioned private car or minivan (depend on group size).
- Professional English speaking guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- Domestic flight tickets
- Personal expenses
- Any item not included in inclusions
- Travel insurance
- The order of the itinerary is indicative and subject to change, but all visits described will take place.
- You can swim in the Antique pool in Pamukkale. However, please note that there is an extra charge that you will have to pay directly at your own expense before entry to the pools. This entrance fee to the pools is not covered as part of your tour. Please note that you must bring your own towel, swimsuit etc. if you need to use the pools.