No products in the cart.
Troy Day Trip from Istanbul
Discover the ancient city of Troy and learn about its significance in Greek mythology as the main battlefield in the Trojan War and beyond on an enlightening Troy Day Trip from Istanbul. See the replica of the Trojan Horse, and much more. Also, we offer a 2-Day Gallipoli and Troy Tour from Istanbul if you are interested.
Obtain your tour price by selecting tour dates and specifics below:
Full-Day Ancient Troy Tour from Istanbul
Visit the ancient city of Troy and learn about its significance in Greek mythology as the main battlefield in the Trojan War.
06:00 AM – Pick up from hostel or hotel from the Taksim area
06:30 AM – Pick up from hostel or hotel from the Sultanahmet area
12:20 PM – Arrive in Eceabat 12:20 PM – Lunch
13.00 PM – Depart on a fully guided Troy Tour
On the tour you will be able to see the following sites:
– The Trojan Horse
– Sacrificial Altars,
– The 3700-year-old city walls,
– Houses of Troy I, 3000 B.C. – 2500 B.C.
– The Bouleuterium (Senate Building),
– The Odeon (Concert Hall),
– Current excavations in progress,
– Remains of the various cities from Troy I through to Troy IX,
At the end of the tour at around 6:00 pm, you will be transferred back to Istanbul. Around 11:00 pm you will arrive back to Istanbul and will be dropped off at your hotel in Istanbul. End of tour and services.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Hotel pickup and drop off (on the European side of Istanbul only)
- Transportation with A/C Vehicles
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tour
- Lunch (Vegetarian lunch option available upon request).
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes and service charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a regular shared group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
- Round-trip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses (depending on the number of passengers traveling)