No products in the cart.
Full-Day Cappadocia Green Tour
This tour designed for travelers who would like to escape to nature by hiking through Ihlara canyon in the meanwhile to discover painted cave churches of early Christianity, underground city of Derinkuyu and many more surprise..
How to book?
1. Select number of guests
2. Select a date on calendar
3. click on booking button
Obtain your tour price by selecting tour dates and specifics below:
Around 09:30 am you will be picked up from your Cappadocia hotel. Visit Derinkuyu Underground City, cave dwellings were used during the time of war. Walking in Ihlara Canyon, a “mirage” in the Steps of Anatolia up to Belisirma village, the ancient Peristrema: “Valley of the Sky” along the Melendiz River. Rock-cut churches, spread across a wild plantation, surprise you with their successfully painted representations from the Bible. Lunch in Belisirma a local restaurant by the river. Stop by Selime, a village with cave houses at the end of the canyon and a “star wars” like landscape. Return to your hotel at around 16:30 pm.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tour
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes and service charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Pick up from Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport will be at an extra cost of USD 20.00 per person for one way.
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
- The regular group tour has a shopping stop included in the tour