Full-Day Bosphorus Cruise & Two Continents Tour with Lunch
You will be picked up in the morning from your hotel or cruise port between 8:15 – 8:45 am for the Full Day Istanbul Bosphorus and Two Continents Tour
On the tour you will be able to see:
Spice Bazaar (or Egyptian Bazaar): The air here ıs filled with the enticing aromas of cinnamon, caraway, saffron, mint, thyme and every other conceivable herb and spice.
The Bosphorus Bridge: Built-in 1974 and rising over 197 feet (60 m) above sea level, this bridge connects the European and the Asian sections of Istanbul.
Camlica Hill: This panoramic overlook, the highest point in Istanbul, offers views of the city.
Beylerbeyi Palace: This lavishly furnished, 19th-century palace served as a summer residence for the Ottoman sultans.
Lunch will be provided in a traditional Turkish restaurant.
Bosphorus Cruise: Described as “God’s beautiful calligraphy written by an ink made of sapphires,” the Bosphorus straight separates and connects the two continents that form the 2 faces of the city.
Rumeli Fortress: From the sea (no interior visit) Built by Mehmet the Conqueror in 1452 prior to the Conquest of Istanbul, was completed in only four months to control and to protect the Bosphorus. It is one of the most beautiful works of military architecture anywhere in the world.
At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel or cruise port around 17:30.
• Hotel pick-up & drop-off service are available only from the hotels located in the city center.
• Transport by air-conditioned coach
• Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tour
• Entrance fees
• Local taxes and service charges
What’s Not Included:
• Gratuities (optional)
• Food and drinks, unless specified
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• Not wheelchair accessible
• During religious holidays, the spice market is closed
• Beylerbeyi Palace is closed on Monday and Thursday, this will be replaced with the Kariye Museum (The Chora Church).
• This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
• The regular group tour has shopping stop included in the tour