Princes’ Islands Full-Day Tour from Istanbul
You will be picked up from your city-center hotel around 8:30 am to join a full-day tour of the Princess Islands. You will then get on board a local shared passenger boat for a short trip to reach Buyukada or the Princess Islands. On the Princess Islands, you will see traditional wooden houses and will enjoy panoramic views from the Islands. You will experience the narrow streets and beautiful views of the summer homes of some of the most affluent Turks. Lunch will be provided in a traditional Turkish restaurant; a fish entree is recommended. At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel at approximately 5:30 pm. End of tour and services.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Hotel pickup and drop off (on the European side of Istanbul only) & Istanbul cruise port.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- English-speaking guide during the tour
- Round-trip boat crossing
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes and service charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A small amount of walking is involved
There are no reviews yet.