Day Trip from Istanbul to Gallipoli
6:00 am: Pick up from hotels or hostels in the Taksim area
6:30 am: Pick up from hotels or hostels in the Sultanahmet area
12:00 pm: Arrive in Eceabat and have lunch
1:00 pm: Begin the fully guided tour of the Gallipoli peninsula.
During the tour, you will visit a number of important sites associated with the Gallipoli campaign of World War I, including Brighton Beach, Beach Cemetery, ANZAC Cove, Ari Burnu, Lone Pine Cemetery, Johnston’s Jolly, Shrapnel Valley, the Turkish Memorial, The Nek, and Walker’s Ridge, and Chunuk Bair. At each of these sites, your tour guide will provide in-depth commentary and historical context, helping you to better understand the significance of the campaign and the events that took place there.
6:00 pm: End of the tour and transfer back to Istanbul.
11:00 pm: Arrive back in Istanbul and drop off at hotels or hostels. End of tour and services.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Pick up and drop off at any downtown Istanbul location (on the European side of Istanbul only)
- Transport by air-conditioned Vehicles
- English-speaking tour guide during the tour
- Lunch (Vegetarian lunch option available upon request).
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes and service charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- All prices are per person in U.S. dollars.
- This is a regular shared group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour.
- Round-trip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses (depending on the number of passengers traveling)
- We strongly urge you not to book travel arrangements from Istanbul to your home destination on the day of your tour. We cannot be responsible for common or uncommon travel delays in our arrival time back to Istanbul.