No products in the cart.
4-Day Petra, Wadi Rum and Aqaba Tour from Amman
Discover three of Jordan’s most famous attractions on this 4-day tour, with your own private guide. Leave bustling Amman and visit the rose-red ancient city of Petra before enjoying a desert camp overnight stay and 4×4 ride at Wadi Rum, and a visit to the beachside resort of Aqaba on the following days.
Obtain your tour price by selecting tour dates and specifics below:
Day 1: Amman Hotel — Petra (D) 250 KM
Start your tour with a hotel pickup in Amman, and then travel to Petra, the rose-tinged rock city in the Jordan’s Shara Mountains. After traveling for around 3.5 hours, check in to your hotel. Spend the rest of your evening at leisure. Many of Petra’s daytime visitors leave in the late afternoon, so the evening is the best time of the day to explore the streets of Wadi Mousa town of Petra at leisure. Upon arrival, check-in the hotel and enjoy your free time. Dinner and overnight at your hotel in Petra.
- Accommodation: Overnight at the 4-star hotel in Petra
- Included Meal(s): Dinner
Day 2: Petra — Wadi Rum (B, D) 160 KM
Enjoy a hotel pickup after breakfast, and then start your Petra sightseeing tour with a visit to the “Siq”, the city’s most dramatic natural feature. Acting as an entrance corridor, the 1-mile (1.5 KM) gorge – lined by looming sandstone cliffs leads to the center of the city. Pass its final bend and come face-to-face with Petra’s crowning glory the magnificent Treasury, called locally “El-Khazneh”, the building is famous for its colonnaded Hellenistic façade, carved into the cliff face to dramatic effect. Pose for photos in front of the monument, and then continue your tour of the town, learning about the Nabataeans who built the city. Visit Petra Church – a beautiful structure, re-designed by the Byzantines, and then walk around the Royal Tombs, a vast burial site just above the valley floor. Take a look inside and visit the amphitheater and imagine it in its heyday when some 3,000 people sat inside it. After a break for lunch (at your own expense), return to your vehicle and travel further south to Wadi Rum, the vast desert where scenes from Lawrence of Arabia, The Martian, as well as other movies were filmed. Your destination is a Bedouin camp site in the middle of the desert, where you’ll spend the night enjoying dinner, and sleeping in your own private tent in Wadi Rum.
- Accommodation: Overnight at the private deluxe tent in Wadi Rum
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Dinner
Day 3: Wadi Rum — Aqaba (B, D) 85 KM
After breakfast, hop inside your local 4×4 jeep, and then explore Wadi Rum in a caravan convoy, traveling over red-sand dunes and around the granite mountains that punctuate the desert landscape. After your 2-hour tour of the desert, return to the camp site to collect your bags and then leave Wadi Rum to Aqaba, the Red Sea. Travel to nearby Aqaba, Jordan’s sunny southern city, and then check in to your hotel. Spend the rest of your afternoon at leisure to lounge at the beach or visit the city, and then enjoy in the evening dinner and overnight at your hotel in Aqaba.
- Accommodation: Overnight at the 4-star hotel in Aqaba
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Dinner
Day 4: Aqaba — Amman Hotel (B) 350 KM
Enjoy breakfast and then the morning is yours to do as you please. Perhaps visit the city’s famous Ayla or Tala Bay with its beautiful resorts. Meet your driver at the pre-arranged time, check out of your hotel and travel north to Amman. Your 4-day tour finishes with a drop-off at your Amman hotel. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
- Accommodation: Not Included
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle with English-Speaking Driver
- Accommodation for 1 night in Petra including daily breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Desert Camp in Wadi Rum including daily breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Aqaba including daily breakfast
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites and Classic 2 Hour Jeep Tour Visit at Wadi Rum
- Local English-Speaking Guide at Petra for a classic visit
- One Bottle of Mineral Water to each person
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, D=dinner)
- Local taxes and service charges
- International Airfare
- Entry visas to Jordan
- Arrival and Departure Airport Transfers with Meet and Assist Service for visa exemption
- Amman Hotel
- Tips & Personal Items
- Meals (Lunches), not specified in the program
- Any optional tours
- Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
- Travel insurance
- The order of the itinerary is indicative and subject to change, but all visits described will take place.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- Please advise us on your arrival details at the time of booking.
Accommodation in below Hotels (or similar hotels depending on vacancy at the time of booking):
In Petra: Hyatt Zaman Petra OR P Quattro Relax Hotel OR Petra Sella Hotel
In Wadi Rum: Deluxe Tent with Private Bathroom
In Aqaba: Oryx Hotel OR DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
The quoted price of this tour covers accommodations in hotels as mentioned above or in similar quality hotels.
If you wish to include a higher quality hotel, we offer two options:
Option 1: We can upgrade your hotel at an additional cost. This cost will be added to the total tour price of the standard package tour.
Option 2: You can arrange your own accommodation on the tour as per your preference. We can offer a new package tour price without including the cost of hotel accommodation. If Option 2 is preferred, all services as part of the package tour will be provided except for hotel accommodation.
Please let us know the option you prefer at the time the tour request is made so that we can price the tour accordingly. If no change in hotels is needed and you wish to proceed with the hotels highlighted in our package tour at the quoted tour price then you may book the tour directly online.