No products in the cart.
4 Days Luxor Tour from Cairo by Sleeper Train
Embark on a classic rail journey in the land of Egypt and travel to Luxo, once an Ancient Egyptian capital, which is known today as the world’s greatest open-air museum.
Obtain your tour price by selecting tour dates and specifics below:
4-Day Luxor Tour from Cairo by Sleeper Train
Take your sleeper train from Cairo to Luxor for two days touring the great monuments around the city. Visit Karnak and Luxor temples, the Colossi of Memnon, the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Dendera, and Medinet Habu before return back to Cairo.
Day 1: Transfer to Cairo train station to take the overnight sleeper train to Luxor
Arrival at the Cairo international airport, meet/assist and transfer to Giza Railway Station for departure to Luxor by sleeper train.
- Overnight on-board the sleeper train.
- Included Meal(s): Dinner on the train.
Day 2: Pick up from Luxor train station & Luxor West Bank Tour
Breakfast on board. Arrive at Luxor railway station, meet/assist and directly start the tour to visit the West Bank, including the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Hatshepsut temple at Al Deir El Bahari and Colossi of Memnon. Transfer to hotel and check-in.
- Overnight in Luxor
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast on train and Lunch is at the restaurant.
Day 3: Luxor East Bank Tour & Evening transfer to Luxor train Station
Buffet breakfast, check-out and start the tour to visit the East Bank, including Karnak and Luxor temples. Transfer to Luxor railway station for departure to Cairo by sleeper train
- Overnight on-board the sleeper train.
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast at hotel, Lunch is at restaurant and Dinner on train.
Day 4: Arrive at Cairo train station by 5 AM ( End of the service )
Breakfast on board, arrival at Giza railway station, meet/assist, and transfer to airport or your hotel in Cairo to connect your tour journey. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast on train
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Pick-up from Cairo airport or your hotel in Cairo or Giza
- Pick-up and drop off at the train station in Luxor
- Round Trip Sleeper train with Dinner and Breakfast
- 1 night in Luxor at a 5-star hotel including breakfast
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- Local taxes and service charges
- International Airfare
- Visa to enter Egypt
- Optional tours
- Personal extras or meals not mentioned above
- Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
- Travel Insurance
- Please be advised that the order /sequence in which the daily tours occur within the above day-by-day package tour itinerary can be subject to change depending on the availability of train tickets per the itinerary, opening/closing of various historical sites, etc.
- Please send us a copy from your passport in advance so we can book the sleeper train.
Accommodation in below Hotels (or similar hotels depending on vacancy at the time of booking):
In Luxor: Steigenberger Luxor Hotel OR Sheraton Luxor Resort
The quoted price of this tour covers accommodations in hotels as mentioned above or in similar quality hotels.
If you wish to include a higher quality hotel, we offer two options:
Option 1: We can upgrade your hotel at an additional cost. This cost will be added to the total tour price of the standard package tour.
Option 2: You can arrange your own accommodation on the tour as per your preference. We can offer a new package tour price without including the cost of hotel accommodation. If Option 2 is preferred, all services as part of the package tour will be provided except for hotel accommodation.
Please let us know the option you prefer at the time the tour request is made so that we can price the tour accordingly. If no change in hotels is needed and you wish to proceed with the hotels highlighted in our package tour at the quoted tour price then you may book the tour directly online.