No products in the cart.
Ephesus & Pamukkale Tour from Istanbul with overnight Bus
See the best of Ephesus (Virgin Mary’s House), and Pamukkale (Hierapolis) from Istanbul by bus
Obtain your tour price by selecting tour dates and specifics below:
Day 1: Overnight Bus to Selcuk/Kusadasi
Late evening you will be transferred to the bus station to take your overnight bus departing at 8.30 pm to Selcuk or Kusadasi. The total duration of travel will be 10 hours. There will be three breaks on the way to Selcuk/Kusadasi for your personal needs. Note: During your transfer on the local bus, you will be unaccompanied and touring services will start once you have met your local tour guide upon arrival at the destination.
- Overnight Bus to Selcuk or Kusadasi
Day 2: Full Day Ephesus Tour with overnight in Kusadasi
Arrive at Selcuk bus station. Met on arrival and transferred to our local office. You will have free time before the start of the tour. This tour will start from our office in Selcuk. You will be picked up from outside the office for the full day tour of Ephesus. You will first visit the Temple of Artemis which was once one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. Next, you will visit the world famous ancient Greco- Roman City of Ephesus, the most well-preserved example in the world. After visiting this impressive site, you will have a break for lunch. After lunch, you will visit the House of Virgin Mary, where it is believed she spent her last days. This is a holy place for both Christians and Muslims. Afterwards, you will visit the Isabey Mosque. Next, you will be taken to the Sirince Village; which is an old Greek village and is well-know for its quaint beauty and wine tasting and production. Here you will have one hour free to explore on your own without a guide the different foods and wines of the area and visit various small traditional village shops. After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel in Kusadasi for check-in.
- Overnight in Kusadasi
- Included Meal(s): Lunch
Day 3: Full Day Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour — Overnight Bus to Istanbul
After breakfast around 8:00 am you will be picked up from your Kusadasi hotel and taken to the meeting point in Selcuk where the full group will first meet. You will then begin the Pamukkale tour with a drive from Selcuk starting at 8:30 am to Pamukkale which will be around 3 hours. En route to Pamukkale after 1.5 hours, there will be a 10 minutes stop for a restroom break. Upon arrival around 11:45 am the group will be first taken to have lunch and after lunch, at around 1:00 pm you will begin your guided tour of the Pamukkale and Hierapolis area with a professional licensed tour guide. In Pamukkale, you will see the Cotton Cliffs, one of the natural wonders of the world formed by deposits of calcareous salts. Also, you will visit the ancient ruins of the City of Hierapolis with its basilica, theatre, and Roman Baths. At the end of the guided tour, you will have some free time to explore the area on your own. As an option, you may choose to swim in the Pamukkale antique pools (at your own expense) during this free time. The tour guide will inform you about the exact meeting point and time. At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will travel overnight to Istanbul in a non-smoking, fully air-conditioned local bus departing the bus station at approximately 9:00 pm. The total duration of travel will be 10 hours. There will be three breaks on the way to Istanbul for your personal needs.
- Overnight Bus to Istanbul
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
Day 4: Arrival in Istanbul
The local bus will arrive at the main Istanbul bus station between 7:30 – 9:30 am depending on traffic conditions. Upon your arrival at the main bus station in Istanbul, it will be the end of our service. You will need to arrange your own transportation from the bus station. End of our service.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- All transfers mentioned in the itinerary
- Overnight intercity coach / local bus tickets (Istanbul to Selcuk or Kusadasi and Denizli to Istanbul)
- 1 night in Kusadasi at a 4-star hotel including breakfast
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary: (B) breakfast, (L) lunch
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- Local taxes and service charges
- Transfer from Bus Station to Hotel in Istanbul at the End of the Tour
- Tips to staff, items of a personal nature
- Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
- This is a regular group tour.
- As this is a group tour, there will be shopping stops included in the tours. If you do not wish to make shopping stops please request a private tour of Ephesus and Pamukkale and we can provide the additional cost separately
- You can swim in the Antique pool in Pamukkale. However, please note that there is an extra charge that you will have to pay directly at your own expense before entry to the pools. This entrance fee to the pools is not covered as part of your tour. Please note that you must bring your own towel, swimsuit etc. if you need to use the pools.
Accommodation in below Hotels (or similar hotels depending on vacancy at the time of booking):
Kusadasi: Marina Hotel OR Derici Hotel OR Coastlight Hotel
The quoted price of this tour covers accommodations in hotels as mentioned above or in similar quality hotels.
If you wish to include a higher quality hotel, we offer two options:
Option 1: We can upgrade your hotel at an additional cost. This cost will be added to the total tour price of the standard package tour.
Option 2: You can arrange your own accommodation on the tour as per your preference. We can offer a new package tour price without including cost of hotel accommodation. If Option 2 is preferred, all services as part of the package tour will be provided except for hotel accommodation.
Please let us know the option you prefer at the time the tour request is made so that we can price the tour accordingly. If no change in hotels is needed and you wish to proceed with the hotels highlighted in our package tour at the quoted tour price then you may book the tour directly online.