No products in the cart.
4-Day Private Morocco Sahara Tour from Marrakech
This 4-day private Morocco Sahara tour from Marrakech covers all the highlights of Morocco. Our private tour lets you travel at your own flexible pace with no rush. With no strangers to consider, we can concentrate on fulfilling your wishes. Enjoy your time at the utmost.
Select the total number of rooms required and travel date below for pricing:
Obtain your tour price by selecting tour dates and specifics below:
Day 1: Marrakech — Ait Ben Haddou — Ouarzazate — Skoura Valley — Dades Gorges
Depart Marrakech at 7:30 am by 4×4 and head into the High Atlas Mountains to discover ancient Berber life in this remote region then cross the high Tizi-n-Tichka pass (2265m). Continue toward Ounela valley until you reach the small Kasbah of Pasha Glaoui, Talouet, and Ait Ben Haddou. The most famous Kasbah in Morocco is a UNESCO World Heritage site, which we will visit after lunch (own expense). Next, head towards Ouarzazate a cinema city famous for its international desert location. Pass the small town of Skoura built up around a beautiful oasis and continue on till you reach the wonderful valley of roses. Dades valley, with its spectacular rock formations, is popular with climbers and trekkers. Eventually, you will arrive at Dades gorges where you stay overnight in a hotel with dinner included.
- Accommodation: Overnight at the first-class hotel in Dades Gorges
- Included Meal(s): Dinner
Day 2: Dades Gorges — Tinghir — Todgha Gorges — Alnif — Taghbalte — Zagora
wild mountainous scenery until we reach Tinghir; a desert city with an exotic palm grove, before reaching the stunning Todgha Gorge and river. After your visit, continue to the Tizi n Tfrkhine pass where we cross the low mountain and go to the small town of Alnif located at the foot of Saghrou mountain. Stop for lunch in a typical restaurant (own expense). After we follow our trip by track and we pass through many villages like Achich n’Ait, Lazza, Ifrt, and Taghbalte where we have the possibility to visit nomads. Pass Tizi n Draa until we reach Zagora, the capital city of the Draa valley with abundance of date palms. Spend the night in a hotel within the palm grove.
- Accommodation: Overnight at the first-class hotel in Zagora
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Dinner
Day 3: Zagora — Tamegroute — M’hamid — Chegaga
After breakfast at the hotel, visit the old Jewish kasbah and see where local artisan jewelry is made. Leave Zagora for Tamegroute and visit the Koranic library and the site that manufactures green pottery, as well as the underground kasbah. Continue to Tinfou and Foum Taqat until you reach Mhamid where we will have lunch (own expense). Head along a sandy track until you arrive at the dunes of Chegaga. We will take a camel ride just in time to see the stunning sunset. Stay overnight in a nomad tent with dinner and nomad music.
- Accommodation: Overnight at the luxury nomad tent
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Dinner
Day 4: Chegaga — Foum Zguid — Taznakht — Tichka pass — Marrakech
Wake up early to watch the majestic sunrise over the dunes, and then enjoy breakfast. The first stop of the day is Foum Zguid with the possibility of visiting the nomads. We will pass Iriki Lake and the desert plateau dotted with acacia trees. Have lunch (own expense) in Taznakht, the city of Berber carpets. We will continue our trip back to Marrakech by the Tichka pass.
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Transport in comfortable air-conditioned 4×4 vehicle
- Experienced English-speaking driver.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Dades Gorges including daily breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Zagora including daily breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night at a nomad tent in Chegaga including daily breakfast
- Camel trek in the Desert (1 camel per person)
- One Bottle of Mineral Water to each person
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- Local taxes and service charges
- International Airfare
- Entry visas to Morocco
- Tips & Personal Items
- Any optional tours
- Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
- Travel insurance
- The order of the itinerary is indicative and subject to change, but all visits described will take place.
- Please advise us on your arrival details at the time of booking.