Cappadocia Day Trip from Istanbul by Plane
You will be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul around 4:30 am and will be transferred to the domestic airport for your flight from Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir between 6:00 – 7:30 am. Upon arrival at Kayseri or Nevsehir airport, you will be picked up and transferred to Cappadocia. In Cappadocia, you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your full-day tour of Cappadocia.
First stop on the tour is Devrent Valley, known for its unique rock formations and moonscape-like landscape. You will then visit Göreme Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage site with ancient houses and churches carved into the rock. You will also explore the troglodyte village of Uçhisar, where you will have the opportunity to sample traditional local cuisine for lunch.
At the end of the tour around 4:00 pm, you will be transferred to Kayseri or Nevsehir airport for your late evening return flight between 7:00 – 10:00 pm (flight duration is approximately 1 hour 30 minutes) to Istanbul. Upon arriving at Istanbul airport, you will be greeted by a representative from our company and transferred back to your hotel. This will be the end of our services and tours.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Round-trip transfers between your hotel in Istanbul and Airport (on the European side of Istanbul only)
- Domestic flight tickets from Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir and from Kayseri or Nevsehir to Istanbul only
- Professional licensed English-speaking guide during the tour
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- Local taxes and service charges
- Any optional tours
- Tips to staff, items of a personal nature
- Travel Insurance
- The order of the itinerary is indicative and subject to change, but all visits described will take place.
- This tour must be booked at least 3 days in advance.
- This tour itself is private with a private car and a private English-speaking tour guide. However, please note that pick-up, drop-off, and all transportation will be shared and will not be private.
- Private transfer service will be at an additional cost. Please let us know if you require an Additional Info: private transfer service.
Vegetarian lunch option available upon request
- The normal arrival time in Istanbul is between 8:00 – 10:00 pm. If you are planning on reserving your plane back home that same day, we recommend you book a plane ticket from 1:30 am onwards, to avoid missing your flight.
We strongly urge you not to book travel arrangements from Istanbul to your home destination on the day of your tour. We cannot be responsible for common or uncommon travel delays in our arrival time back to Istanbul.