Troy is a legendary city in what is now northwestern Turkey, made famous in Homer’s epic poem, the Iliad. According to Iliad, this is where the Trojan War took place. Troy was destroyed many times since it was founded around the 3rd millennium BC, with a new Troy being built over the top of the previous one. Digging is still going on today, giving travelers a rare opportunity to see the past uncovered. The site also contains a large wooden horse built as a playground for children, shops and a museum.
- Ephesus Day Trip from Istanbul on
- 2-Day Ephesus Pamukkale Tour from Istanbul by Bus on
- 5 Days Turkey Tour from Kusadasi: Ephesus, Pamukkale and Cappadocia (Tour will start in Kusadasi and will end in Istanbul) on
- 10 Days Istanbul, Cappadocia and Antalya Tour on
- Pamukkale Tour from Kusadasi, Selcuk or Sirince with Daily Departures on